Support Services Management
Whatever your labour resource requirements, be they permanent, contract, project or temporary in nature, we source Locals, Expats, Third Country Nationals and 1st World high level skills and follow rigorous recruitment & selection procedures, ensuring that you get the right staff, through the right processes for your specific needs, ensuring that we adhere to the country’s quota requirements and restrictions.
Clients, who require specialist insight on specific aspects of business or investment opportunities, find our intelligence reports, which entail specialist briefings to be indispensable when entering into foreign business deals. By drawing on our extensive African network, we monitor our client’s footprint and relevant issues in their specific business or sector. By using our intelligence-, foresight-, strategic planning-, foreign relations- and holistic risk management expertise we gather relevant data, perform strategic information analysis and develop effective strategies in a structured framework that open the door to opportunities for our clients whilst mitigating potential risks. By knowing, our clients make decisions from a position of strength. They know their own strength and weaknesses, including that of their employees’; they know their competitor’s positions; they know their partners; and they know the contextual environment in which they will do business. Use our services and find a safe passage into Africa.
- Reputation due diligence – We use detailed public record interrogation and in-country source-enquiries into companies and individuals.
- Comprehensive due diligence – This product integrates and represents the research and analytical outcomes of an investigative process, that entails investigations involving a range of ‘open’, human and other relevant sources and databases.
- Research & Analysis – By drawing on our extensive African network, we monitor our clients’ footprints and relevant issues in their business or sector.
- Intelligence Reports – This entails specialist briefings, ideal for principals, clients or investors who require specialist insight on specific aspects of business or investment opportunities, or for entering into foreign business deals.
- Risk reports – Country, sector and entity risk assessments, incl. physical risk.
- Vetting – Security Vetting is a systematic and investigative process conducted to determine the individual’s security competency before employment into a new company with the aim of protecting both personnel and organisation against possible sabotage, potential criminal events and bad reputational risk.
- Social Media monitoring through our Inside Radar platform
Surveillance with Drone Applications.
Investigations. Specialising in fraud and corruption within your organization, specifically during the procurement and financial processes and operations.
- Police liaison and producing of dockets for legal prosecution.
Electronic Risk Management force multipliers like fleet management systems, Time and attendance, CCTV, Electric Fences, Power and backup systems, emergency request armbands, staff movement control etc.